29 diciembre 2008

NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS

Now that we are just about to start a new year, I wonder if I can commit myself to a brief list of good resolutions. The fact is that I do this every year but, this time and for a change, I’m going to do it publicly, so that any of you can reproach me by December 2009. Anyway, I happen to feel brave enough today, so here we go:
1) Update this blog at least as regularly as once a week.
2) Arrange a lot of outdoor activities with my family (for spring and summer).
3) Get fit (children or work won’t be potential excuses).
4) Write more often and read Paul Auster (at last, because I’ve been postponing his reading for the last two years!).
5) Walk my dog more often.
That’s enough. Now I am looking forward to reading yours.

1 comentario:

Jesus dijo...

Entonces queda pendiente otra subida a la silleta con Wender!