13 marzo 2009

On the road again

If I remember well, this will be my sixth gig. Everytime I come back home after listening to Bruce Springsteen live, I can't help thinking when the next opportunity will rise upon the horizon of everyday life. It's always good news to hear that the Boss is around.
I guess you won't understand if you aren't this sort of fan; well, I just can tell you it is another chance to heal wounded ambitions and start working on renewed dreams. As for me, Bruce is one of the most inspiring influences in my life and I can't miss another master lesson, especially considering that it will be no more than a hundred and fifty miles far from home this time, in Seville.
From my point of view, "Working on a Dream" is not his best album, but still a good bunch of song that will help make a remarkable set list. No doubt it will be a hot and hard summer day on E Street, but I hope to enjoy the show anyway.

No hay comentarios: