02 marzo 2009

Exam-marking philosophy break, chapter two

I can´t believe my short holidays are over and yet there is a huge pile of unmarked exams on my desk. I should leave them for tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, but then I'll still think the same, and so over and over again. It may be ironic but I dislike marking exams, though I love teaching and I believe I do my job very enthusiastically.
More and more rain, piano music and my pile of exams. Sometimes I feel that I should have applied for a nine-to-five job with no responsabilities out of the office, but then I think about my summer holidays... And to say the truth, I'd also miss my students (well, not all, but quite a big bunch of them), my colleagues (almost no exceptions), my morning-break tea... For a moment, I just thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.

No hay comentarios: